Welcome to Cowboys Abroad!The Education Abroad Office connects the University of Wyoming with international study, volunteer and internship opportunities through 400+ programs worldwide. We look forward to helping you find the best study abroad program for your academic needs!
Use the icons below to explore your options
- Explore Your Options: for a simple search of opportunities
- Where in the World: geographic location search
- Advanced Search: select a filter to narrow area of study, geographical location, language of instruction, UW exchange universities, etc.
- Once you have found a program you are interested in, click Apply Now or I'm Interested to get started on your UW advising application
- Don't worry - you're not committed to this specific program!
- This is only a gateway to the application process; it is not necessary to create multiple applications
- Log in using your UW username and password
- Complete steps 1-4 within your Advising Application
- Step 4 - request an appointment with the advisor for the program you are interested in learning more about.
- To return to complete an open application, simply click the Login link in the upper right corner of the page. Click the program name, and voila - you're in!
- Attend an Education Abroad 101 session or request a peer advising session by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stop by the Education Abroad Office during Walk-In Advising Hours
- Mondays; 10-12; Tuesdays: 1-3: Wednesdays: 1-3; Thursdays: 10-12